Our next summit
POWERING NORTH QUEENSLAND SUMMIT
North Queensland Power, North Queensland Jobs
There’s a jobs boom happening in North Queensland’s renewable energy industry.
Join energy business experts, business leaders and policy makers to discover business and job opportunities and find out how you can be a part of it.
To view the Flyer for the Summit - click here
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Participants are encouraged to attend from the following areas:
- Renewable energy project developers and investors;
- Solar and storage and renewable energy companies;
- Energy and infrastructure companies;
- North Queensland industry bodies;
- State Government officials;
- Local government representatives; and
- Community groups.
EVENT & VENUE DETAILS
Rydges Townsville, 23 Palmer Street, Townsville
Thursday 31 August 2017
from 8:45 AM - 4:00 PM, followed by networking drinks.
TICKETS - REGISTER NOW!
Tickets for this event are just $99 (inc. GST), the ticket price includes lunch and networking drinks.
ACCOMMODATION - BOOK NOW!
Rydges Townsville are offering a special rate for delegates attending the Summit. To access information on the rates click here.
Authorised by John Grimes, Unit 1/37 Geils Court, Deakin ACT 2600.
The Summit program focuses exclusively on economic and employment opportunities arising from investment in residential, commercial and large-scale renewable energy and energy storage. Topics include:
Powering North Queensland
Energy challenges & renewables opportunities
Large-scale solar PV projects
Solar thermal, Energy storage, Wind and Biofuel projects
Residential & commercial solar & storage
Renewable energy manufacturing, investment & employment
Click here to view the Summit program.
Our high-calibre speaker list includes local and state government, and a variety of industry experts.
LOCAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT:
- Cr Jenny Hill, Mayor of Townsville
- Curtis Pitt MP, Queensland Treasurer and Acting Minister for Energy, Water Supply and Biofuels
- Michael McMillan, Director Policy and Investment, Townsville Enterprise
- Cathy O’Toole, Federal Member for Herbert
- Michael Hart, Shadow Minister for Energy, Biofuels and Water Supply
- Coralee O’Rourke, Minister Assisting the Premier for Northern Queensland, State Member for Mundingburra
- Tracey Lines, Reef Development Director, Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- Craig Chambers, Executive General Manager, Strategy, Portfolio and Innovation, Energy Queensland
- John O’Brien, Founder, Copperstring Project
- Roger Lloyd, Managing Director and CEO, Palisade Investment Partners
- Cameron Garnsworthy, Managing Director (Australia), FRV
- Rachel Watson, General Manager New Energy, Pacific Hydro
- Drew Wilson, Business Development Manager, Decmil
- Simon Kidston, Executive Director, Genex Power
- Mark Leslie, Director, Asia-Pacific, AES Energy Storage
- Roger Price, Executive Chairman, Windlab
- Anthony Yeates, Executive General Manager, Business Development, Ratch Australia
- Ross Rolfe, Managing Director, Infigen Energy
- Tony D’Allesandro, Managing Director, Renewable Developments Australia - Pentland BioEnergy Project
- Phil Livingston, Managing Director, Redback Technologies
- Warwick O’Dell, Channel Manager, 360 Energy
- Ray Pratt, Managing Director, All-Grid Energy
- Lliam Ricketts, Director, Supply Partners
- John Grimes, Australian Solar Council, Energy Storage Council
SMART ENERGY CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION 2018
Sydney International Convention Centre
10TH-11TH APRIL 2018
New Name, New Venue, Same Brilliant Conference and Expo!