THE COMING YEAR WILL BE CRITICAL FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY POLICY
With the release of the Finkel Review, Governments will soon decide the future of the National Electricity Market.
Governments will decide whether to back reforms that build a stronger solar and storage industry, or whether they will put landmines in the way.
With your help, the Australian Solar Council and the Energy Storage Council will ensure we have a stronger solar and storage industry.
You know how powerful we can be, but only if you support us by Donating.
Working together, we have:
- Saved the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme;
- Saved the Renewable Energy Target;
- Saved the Clean Energy Finance Corporation;
- Saved the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA);
- Built a coalition of governments committed to at least 40% renewables by 2025; and
- Unleashed a strong pipeline of big solar and storage projects across Australia.
Donate today to build an even stronger solar and storage industry.
Authorised by John Grimes, Australian Solar Council, PO Box 231, Mawson ACT 2607