Building Strong Solar Businesses
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Have our sales team contact you
Career and Personal Development
Increasingly our members are making a long-term career in the solar industry.
Through our extensive network we help our members tap into:
- New job opportunities
- Internships on work experience
- Board and consulting roles
- Can provide our members with practical professional development experience and information.
how do we build stronger solar businesses?
Helping you make sales
Making sure your customers can find you – from domestic customers to linking manufacturers with distributors and installers.
We can offer you exclusive networking opportunities with leaders in the solar storage and energy management fields.
These opportunities are exclusive to our members and supporters
As the National Voice for Solar we use our political status to get the best outcomes for our members and for our industry.
We are not conflicted with other agendas - we simply and ruthlessly advocate for ‘solar for a sustainable future’.
keeping you informed
Being ‘a day late’ in the solar industry can cost you big time.
That's why we deliver the critical information you need to know as soon as it is released.
We provide market intelligence and updates and act as a confidential consultant to our supporters and members.
Brand & Product Awareness
Here are just some of the ways we can help make your brand famous:
- Profiling at our annual conference – 5,000 industry delegates
- Exposure in Solar & Storage magazine - 30,000 readers including 4,000 installers
- Email blasts – 24,000 industry stakeholders
- Capital city roadshows
- Regional roadshows
- Introductions to a range of media and press contacts to cover your brand and your product
SMART ENERGY CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION 2018
Sydney International Convention Centre
10th-11th APRIL 2018
New Name, New Venue, Same Brilliant Conference and Expo!